Selected Teaching, Workshops, & Presentations
Instructional Design & Facilitation
ACADEMIC IMPRESSIONS – Denver, CO
- Program Manager, Enrollment Management November 2017-Present
- Design and implement 20+ trainings annually (both face-to-face and online) to empower and build the capacity of higher education leaders.
University Course Instruction
UNC CHARLOTTE – Charlotte, NC
- Instructor, UCOL1200-13 International Enrichment Seminar Fall 2015
- Adapted course materials, facilitated discussions, and graded work for 26 first-year students. Course facilitated in-person and via Moodle
UNIVERSITY OF MONTENEGRO – Podgorica, Montenegro Fall 2013-Spring 2014
- Instructor, Year II English Written & Oral Exercises
- Designed curriculum, facilitated dialogue, and graded work for second-year Translation Studies students in the Institute of Foreign Languages
- Instructor, Year III Business English
- Adapted course materials, facilitated language exercises, and graded homework for 3rd year business students in the Faculty of Economics
- Teaching Assistant, Year I English Written & Oral Exercises
- Assisted professor with writing and conversation lessons for 1st year Translation Studies students
- Teaching Assistant, Year III International Relations
- Assisted lead professor in the Faculty of Political Sciences by facilitating dialogue, grading essays, and lesson planning as needed
Selected Workshops & Presentations
- Presenter, International Education Week for Campuses of All Shapes and Sizes. NAFSA Regions III & VII 2016 Bi-Regional Conference. New Orleans, Louisiana. November 2016.
- Tips and tools to help programmers from a variety of contexts plan an innovative, inclusive, and educational International Education Week
- Creator and Facilitator, Professional Development Workshop Series, American Corner Library. Podgorica, Montenegro. October 2013 – May 2014.
- 4-part workshop series targeting Montenegrin students and young adults interested in building capacity to be change agents within their workplace and community. Topics covered: CV Building, Goal-Setting, Interview Tips & Tools, and How to Understand your Strengths
- Co-Creator and Facilitator, Participatory English Teaching Methods and Toolkits. American Corner Libraries. Podgorica, Cetinje, & Pljevila, Montenegro. April 2014
- A Professional Development Workshop that provided Montenegrin English Teachers with innovative English teaching resources and the opportunity to practice utilizing them in a classroom setting
- Facilitator, The Poetry of Leadership. International Poetry Conference. Cetinje, Montenegro. December 2013.
- Young people are filled with passion, opinions, and drive; yet often feel that they do not have any power to make a difference in the world. Workshop focused on incorporating poetry into curriculum as a way for educators to empower and inspire students to become leaders
- Presenter, Be the Change: Leadership for a New Generation. Montenegrin American Youth Alumni Association (MAYAA) Civic Engagement Week.
Podgorica, Montenegro. November 2013.
- Presentation given Montenegrin American Youth Alumni Association (MAYAA) Civic Engagement Week empowering young Montenegrin adults to become leaders in their communities through volunteerism
- Facilitator, University of Michigan Leadership Connection 5-Day Leadership Retreat. Camp Michigania, Boyne City, Michigan. Spring 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
- Collaborate with a team of skilled facilitators
- Facilitator, Real Colors® for ACUI Student Leaders, Association of College Unions International (ACUI) Region 7 Conference. Dearborn, Michigan. October 2012.